- Turn-key, heavy duty, turbo diesel, air ride, climate controlled, mobile television production truck ready to go anywhere in North America with a reletively quick setup time.
- 1080p60 and 4Kp60 Ultra High Definition professional video mixer
- Canon 1080p60 High Definition, widescreen, excellent low light cameras with professional zoom controllers, fluid filled tripods and tally lights
- 1080p Presentation Capture and Mixing
- Extremely Compact Secondary Portable Systems
- Broadcast Quality 4:2:2 Recording
- Live Stream Webcast to Multiple Destinations
- Own and manage our own reliable Streaming and Hosting Cloud Servers
- Redundant recording systems to insure the quality of your production
- High Speed Blu-ray/DVD/CD Production
- 12 input/output 3G-SDI matrix switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all IMAG screens/locations and platform monitors
- Experienced Operators
- Technology Training and Consulting
- Hundreds of satisfied Adventist clients and Presenters
Video Mixing System
- NewTek Professional Video Mixing System Capable of 4Kp60 Ultra High Definition and also 1080p60 Full HD wide screen (can also output to 60i as necessary for capatibility with older equipment or satellite broadcast)
- Dual stream capability - send two streams at once (broadcast in more than one language)
- Native 16:9 widescreen format compatible with all modern televisions/projectors
- 16 camera capable (3 cameras in stock)
- Dual Skype channels for including remote live interviews
- Tally light system keeps talent informed which camera to address at all times (NewTek mixer only)
- 1080p High Definition presentation input for PowerPoint/Windows or Macintosh/Keynote Slides (HDMI, DVI, VGA or available network port)
- Picture in Picture and other incredible Digital Video Effects for presentations that stand out
40' Professional Jib Crane with Stabilized Robotic Head
- 40' Professional Jib Crane with 3D Radio Controlled PTZ Gyro Stabilized Head for incredibly smooth gliding camera movements and amazing shots
- Optional smaller sizes available to fit your facility - 34', 22', 16'
High Power Projectors
- Two Professional 10,000 Lumen, 3 Chip, DLP, HD Barco arc-lamp projectors for incredible color and amazing brightness! These projectors can be flown on overhead trusses. (HD-SDI and DVI inputs only) These projectors require 240 volts and ~12 amps (2,850 watts) each.
- Sanyo 4,500 lumen Projector also available
Extra Large Inflateable Outdoor/Indoor Screen
- 20' x 10' (viewable area) Inflateable outdoor/indoor screen for extra large events. Screen can be shot from the front or back. (high power projectors required)
- Custom Onscreen Titles and Overlays (lower thirds)
- Logo Insertion
- Long Distance Digital Audio Runs
- Flexible Audio Inputs
- Professional Wireless Microphone Systems (Sennheiser)
- Countryman E6i Over-the-Ear Hypercardioid/Cardioid Microphone for Excellent Feedback Rejection
- Cardiod Lapel Microphones for Feedback Rejection
- Digital Hard Drive Recording (truck can record ~170 hours of broadcast quality video before needing to dump)
- Studio Quality 100-220MB/s Recording for the Highest Quality (AVI, Mpeg-2 or MOV)
- Uncompressed SSD recording also available
- Redundant Recording Systems
- Unlimited Meeting Length
- Large NAS Storage Onboard Production Truck
- Canon 1080p60 Full HD, Widescreen, Excellent Low-Light Cameras with Facial Tracking for Constant Accurate Focus
- Professional LANC Zoom Control
- Incredibly Slow Camera Zooms up to 2 Minute Crawls from End to End
- 500'+ Capable 3G-SDI (uncompressed) Heavy Duty Camera cable runs available
- Over 7,000' of Cable Available (3G-SDI, HD-SDI, Cat5e, Cat 6a, XLR, VGA)
- Digital audio convertors for ultra long audio runs with no buzz or hum
- Thousands of feet of HD-SDI cable
- Thousands of feet of Cat5e cable
- Thousands of feet of Cat6a cable (double shielded)
- Onboard DMX Lighting Controller
- 4, High Efficiency, Flicker Free, RGBA LED PAR64 lights available. These lights can be used for either supplemental lighting or vibrant colored accent lighting. Millions of colors are possible!
- 3, 32"x32" 6500K spectrum (daylight), High output/low wattage flourescent softbox lights for professional shadowless light, and beautiful camera color
- On camera LED tally light system to queue talent as to which camera to address and also inform camera operators as to live camera. (NewTek mixer only)
Professional HD IMAG control
- 12 input/output 3G-SDI matrix smart switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all iMag screens/locations (With embedded sound!)
- 4:2:2 NDI Input and Output enables extreme flexibility connecting to other NDI compatible equipment including NDI based cameras, recording, monitors, and projectors. NDI is resolution independent and great for multiple overflow locations should you get more attendance that you anticipated.
16 input/output HD-SDI matrix switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all iMag screens/locations - See more at: http://www.sealingtime.com/services/media-production-services/production-services.html#sthash.EufNZZQ6.dpuf
AVCHD/Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Authoring & Production
- High Speed AVCHD/BDR/DVD/CD Production
- High DPI, 6 color automated robotic disc publishing with vibrant colors!
- Protect your intellectual property with Blu-Ray and DVD Copy Protection (Makes DVD's nearly impossible to copy or be ripped through a cutting edge new technology.)
Virtual Product Photos
- Beautiful, graphically appealing virtual product photos for Blu-rays, DVD's, CD's, and books.
High Quality Internet Video/Audio Streaming
(internet connection required)
- We own and operate our own servers and live streaming company and have experience in large event streaming with well known ministries. We serve multiple other Adventist churches that are streaming through our system every week.
- Gigabit streaming server connection supports many clients
- Scalable Multicast Quality (from cell phone quality to 4Kp60 Ultra High Definition (UHD) broadcast)
- Stream to multiple Social Media networks simultaneously (Facebook*, YouTube, Roku, Ustream, Livestream and more)
- Scalable streaming from small to very large events. (We've even done 4,000+ seat arenas.)
- Universal Mpeg-4 and HLS streaming to HTML5 players for maximum compatibility (Apple iOS compatible)
- Visitors can watch/listen from your existing website or ours, or even social media.
- Video/Audio archive storage for sharing after your event.
*Facebook's current terms of service prevent simulcasting to Youtube at the same time.
Benefits of Media Evangelism
- Easy Access — Global reach is not hampered by many traditional barriers.
- Reaches People Where They Are — Some people won’t come to meetings but are much more likely to watch them.
- Reaches the Unsure & Skeptical — Some want to learn more before they are ready to come to meetings.
- DVD/CD’s can be used for pastoral and evangelistic follow up.
- Reach shut-ins and those who cannot attend for health reasons.
- Technical Training
- Switcher Training
- Camera Operator Training
Costs to Consider
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly production rates available
- Fuel (for production truck)
- Travel Expenses (food and sleeping arrangments)
- Paid Camera Operators or Bring Your Own Local Volunteers (we can train)
- Our prices vary by the location, size and equipment needed for the production.
- Some costs can be offset by letting us handle media production and distribution.
- Please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Please contact us as early as possible to discuss your event schedule. This is very important to avoid conflicts. In some cases we have events scheduled well over a year in advance!
Why would you choose Sealing Time Ministries for your production needs? Well take a look at some of our clients, distributors and broadcasters.
- Amazing Facts (multiple speakers)
- A Taste of Nature
- Gem State Academy (Academy promos, alumni, graduations and Idaho Camp Meeting)
- Idaho Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Islam and Christianity Seminars
- Jesus 101
- Kenneth Cox Ministries
- Messiah's Mansion
- North American Division of Evangelism Institute (NADEI)
- North Pacific Union Conference (NPUC Regional Convocation and also NPUC Pathfinder Camporee)
- Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (NCC Evangelists, and also Redwood Camp Meeting)
- Northwest Religious Liberty Association (NRLA Prophecy Festival)
- Prophecy Art
- Totally Inspired Media
- White Horse Media & Rekindle the Flame Ministries (joint summit series with STM)
- Many Churches
- Many Adventist presenters
- Amazing Facts
- Remnant Publications
- Review and Herald (now part of Pacific Press)
- White Horse Media
- Sealing Time Ministries store
- Many Adventist Book Centers
Broadcasters that have Aired our Programs
- Better Life Broadcasting
- Good News TV
- Many other independent TV stations
- Many Radio Stations
Locations We've Produced at
- Shouse Arena for NPUC Pathfinder Camporee (Twin Falls, Idaho)
- Whatcom Community College for Totally Inspired Media/NPUC (Bellingham, Washington)
- Redwood Area Camp (Redcrest, California)
- Gem State Academy (Caldwell, Idaho)
- Eagle SDA Church (Eagle, Idaho)
- Cloverdale SDA Church (Cloverdale (Boise), Idaho)
- Middleton SDA Church (Middleton, Idaho)
- Caldwell SDA Church (Caldwell, Idaho)
- East Bay Chinese SDA Church (Alameda, California)
- Kuna SDA Church (Kuna, Idaho)
- Teton Valley SDA Company (Alta, Wyoming)
- Twin Falls SDA Church (Twin Falls, Idaho)
- Embassy Suites for Totally Inspired Media/Portland Adventist Community Services (Portland, Oregon)
- Nampa SDA Church (Nampa, Idaho)
- Idaho Fitness Center (Eagle, Idaho)
- Meridian SDA Church (Meridian, Idaho)
- Laurelwood Academy (Jasper, Oregon)
- Heaven's Communication, Ryan McCoy (Weaverville, California)
- Parade Evangelism Documentary (Weiser, Idaho)
- Camp Ida-Haven (Idaho Conference Women's Ministries, McCall, Idaho)
- Lakeport (James-Benton Wedding, Lakeport, California)
Many more to be posted soon!